Sneak has Vitamin B complex and Vitamin C in its formula to help with extended gaming and high-intensity exercise.
Sneak is a powdered energy drink that contains 150mg of caffeine, 10 calories, and 13 other essential supplements to help you with rough hectic days and long gaming nights.
In this article, I will share with you the nutrition facts and caffeine content of Sneak powdered energy drinks.
Sneak Nutrition Facts
Sneak energy drink mix contains no sugar and only a few calories in its formula. It also has essential Vitamin B Complex and Vitamin C which are water-soluble and can be easily absorbed by the body.
I’ve included a table to help you better understand Sneak’s nutritional value.
|Sneak Energy Drink||Nutritional Value|
A sachet of Sneak powdered energy drink contains 12 calories.
Energy drinks usually have high calories because of the presence of sugar in their formula. But Sneak is sugar-free and contains such a low amount of calories in it. This makes it an ideal drink for health-conscious individuals.
Sneak has fewer calories than a sugar-free G Fuel energy drink powder which contains 15 calories.
Sneak energy drink powder has zero sugar.
Sneak does not have any trace of sugar. Instead, they use Sucralose and Acesulfame Potassium to maintain the taste. Both have zero calories and have been approved by the FDA as safe to use.
The great news is studies found no link between artificial sweeteners and increased body weight.
Sneak energy drinks contain a handful of vitamins. It contains Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B7, Vitamin B9, Vitamin B12, and Vitamin C.
They are water-soluble vitamins which means the excess amount will exit through urine rather than being absorbed. That means you’re unlikely to get overdosed just by eating and drinking.
Vitamin B1 is a water-soluble vitamin that plays a vital role in the growth and function of various cells.
Vitamin B1 is involved in several basic cell functions. It also breaks nutrients into energy. A deficiency can lead to several problems in the brain and heart.
The daily recommended allowance for Vitamin B1 ranges from around 1.2-1.1 mg.
Vitamin B2 or riboflavin works as a key component of coenzymes involved in the growth of cells, energy production, and the breakdowns of fats, steroids, and medications.
Vitamin B2 assists many enzymes with various daily functions and a deficiency can lead to several health issues. Few animal studies show that long-time deficiency can lead to brain and heart disorders.
The daily recommended value of Vitamin B2 is 1.4mg for men and 1.1mg for women.
Coenzyme A (CoA), a chemical agent that aids enzymes in the formation and breakdown of fatty acids, is made from vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid).
Vitamin B5 also performs other metabolic functions and acyl carrier protein which is involved in building fats. The gut bacteria can also produce some Vitamin B5 but not enough for the daily need.
The recommended daily allowance is 5mg for both men and women.
Pyridoxal 5 Phosphate is the active form of the enzyme and the most common B6 blood measure in the body.
It is a coenzyme that helps more than 100 enzymes in the various functions of the body such as the breakdowns of proteins, carbohydrates, and fats. It also maintains the normal level of homocysteine, supports immune function and brain health.
The recommended daily value of Vitamin B6 is 1.3mg for adults who are 50 years old and younger. For those who are over the age of 50, the recommended daily dose is 1.5mg for women and 1.7mg for men.
Vitamin B7 also known as Biotin, plays an important role in assisting enzymes to break down fat, carbohydrates, and protein in food.
Vitamin B7 also helps to regulate signals sent by cells and the activity of genes. A deficiency of this ingredient can lead to hair loss and skin or nail problems.
The daily recommended intake level of Vitamin B7 is 30 micrograms per day.
Folate is the natural form of Vitamin B9 and helps to form DNA and RNA.
Vitamin B9 is involved in protein metabolism. It also plays important role in breaking down homocysteine. This vitamin is critical during periods of rapid growth such as during pregnancy and fetal development.
The daily recommended amount for folate is 400mcg DFE for both men and women.
Vitamin B12 helps in the function of the brain and nerve cells.
Vitamin B12 or cobalamin is bind to the protein in the food we eat. It is needed to form red blood cells and DNA. Supplements and fortified food contain Vitamin B12 in their free form, so they can be absorbed easily by your body.
No upper limit has been set for this vitamin yet.
What are the ingredients of Sneak?
Sneak energy drink powder comes in three different styles such as Sneak Focus, Sneak Hydrate, and Sneak Drive.
Sneak Focus has been designed to help you stay focus and alert during games. They also help you to stay sharp and increase stamina.
- L-Tyrosine – L-Tyrosine is an amino acid that increases alertness and improves mental performances under certain conditions.
- Caffeine – Caffeine is a central nervous system stimulant that is commonly used in energy drinks.
- L-Theanine – L-Theanine is another amino acid that helps to reduce high blood pressure as well as helps with concentration.
- Choline Bitartrate – Choline Bitartrate helps with inflammation and allows you to carry on your workout a little longer.
- L-Carnitine – L-Carnitine is the key chemical of our metabolism and counter fatigue. Though no studies have been linked to this claim.
- Riboflavin – Riboflavin is also known as Vitamin B2 helps the body to turn food into energy.
- Pantothenic Acid – Pantothenic acid is a chemical compound that helps build and break down fatty acids.
- Biotin – Biotin is involved in a variety of metabolic activities in both humans and other organisms.
Sneak Hydrate has been designed to keep the body hydrated during athletic performances and pre-workouts.
- Sodium – Sodium helps to increase the important body fluid level within the body. It helps with the signals that our body sends around different cells.
- Magnesium – Magnesium is a naturally occurring mineral and is important for many important functions in the body especially the muscles.
- Potassium Chloride – Potassium Chloride is a naturally occurring mineral important for blood pressure. These ingredients also maintain the water level within our body.
- Calcium – Calcium is important than any other mineral because it keeps our teeth and bone strength. It also helps our body muscles to contract and expand.
Sneak Drive has been created with health and fitness in mind. It’s packed with essential ingredients to help the athletes to stay in good shape.
- Taurine – Taurine is a chemical that naturally occurs in the human body and helps prevent congestive heart failure, inflammation of the liver. It is also used in athletes’ performances to boost focus and energy.
- Vitamin C – Vitamin C neutralizes free radical molecules which in excess are responsible for the damage of the cells.
- Niacinamide – Niacinamide is a form of Vitamin B3 and helps keep our skin healthy.
- Vitamin B6 – Vitamin B6 is a coenzyme that assists more than 100 enzymes to work to perform various functions. I also support the immunity system and brain function.
- Thiamin – Thiamin plays a critical role in energy metabolism and as well as in the growth, development, and function of the brain.
- Vitamin B12 – Vitamin B12 is the key player in the function and development of brain and nerve cells and is needed to form red cells and DNA.
- Folic Acid – Folic acid helps to form DNA and RNA and is involved in protein metabolism.
- Maltodextrin – Maltodextrin is produced from vegetable starch and used as a food additive.
Sneak powdered energy drink has other ingredients such as the following:
- Natural Flavors
- Artificial Sweeteners
- Silicon Dioxide
Caffeine Content of Sneak
Sneak energy drink mix contains 150mg of caffeine per serving.
The amount of caffeine in Sneak is slightly lower than in other energy powder mix. Caffeine’s main effect is on the brain and stimulates it by blocking the effects of neurotransmitter adenosine.
Is Sneak energy drink bad for you?
Sneak is not bad if you consume it in moderation.
Sneak energy drink is sugar-free and low in calorie content which makes it a healthier option. But the amount of caffeine in this drink is pretty high which is 150mg per serving.
I can have 100-200mg of caffeine per day without having any side effects, so I don’t mind having Sneak often. However, if you are caffeine sensitive or suffering from other health issues, I suggest you take advice from your health provider before having energy drinks like Sneak.
How many Sneak can you have a day?
You can have one to two servings of Sneak per day.
Since Sneak contains 150mg of caffeine and the upper limit of caffeine intake is 400mg, you can drink one to two servings of Sneak per day without experiencing adverse effects.
Sneak is popular due to its sugar-free and low-calorie formula. It is also full of essential vitamins. Sneak energy drink mix is a good source of energy, boosts focus and mental ability.
The caffeine in Sneak stimulates the activity of the brain and nervous system. Drinking one or two servings of powdered energy drinks per day might keep you energized. But I suggest not to make it a daily habit.
Does Sneak help you with weight loss?
Depending on your lifestyle and habits, Sneak powdered energy drinks may or may not help with weight loss.
Sneak energy drink mix is sugar-free and low in calories. It is also packed with essential vitamins which makes this drink a lot healthier than other drinks.
But if you are on a weight-loss journey, drinking Sneak alone is not going to help you. You have to exercise to burn some calories and stay fit. Practice some healthy habits and be consistent to achieve your fitness goals.
Losing weight requires a balanced diet chart full of nutritious food. Since Sneak only contains few calories, it’s pretty easy to burn it off quickly. Drinking Sneak will not increase your weight but can help give you the energy you need during your workout.
Here’s a video about a balanced diet during a weight loss expedition which you might find interesting.
Sneak has various flavors to suit your taste buds such as the following.
- Sour Apple
- Neon Punch
- Strawberry Watermelon
- Cherry Bomb
- Blue Raspberry
Sneak is one of the healthiest powdered energy drinks available, with zero sugar and a low-calorie count. Though the amount of caffeine is pretty high, Sneak deserves its reputation as a healthy and energy booster drink mix out there.
In sum, Sneak contains 150mg of caffeine, 10 calories, plus 13 other essential nutrients to help improve your focus and energy. However, you should limit your consumption up to two servings per day and be mindful about the rest of the diet plan, too.
You can buy Sneak Energy here (affiliate link)
Click here to view the visual version of the article.